October 7, 2009

WHISKEY CHICKEN WING SAUCE

I found a recipe, only to realize I didn’t have all the ingredients, so I managed to come up with my own sauce.

8oz ketchup                                         coats 10 wings
1tbsp horseradish
1/2 cup whiskey
4 tbsp barbeque sauce
tabasco sauce (as much as you want)
worcestershire sauce ( few taps)
pepper flakes (optional)

Put all ingredients in a pot, on simmer, and stir occasionally until hot. You can fry or baked wings.  If wings are baked cook them halfway & add some sauce, place them back in oven for remaining time. Place cooked wings in a bowl and add sauce, then toss. You can use the Blue Cheese Dip Recipe for these wings!   IMG_0002

1 comment:

  1. She conveniently forgot to mention that she used our Johnnie Walker Blue Label whiskey; I could have killed her, but the sauce was good enough to forgive, if not forget....

    ReplyDelete