July 16, 2010

MY STORY

After 8 months here in Naples Italy, I've decided to write a food blog on my ventures in my small Italian kitchen. My journey in Italy has been interesting to say the least. At the moment I don't care to get into my new Italian life but I will write this......I've never really cooked before coming to Italy, and having my husband enjoy my cooking is gratifying!

One day my mother spoke to Cris and asked him, in her Italian-English accent…..”how is the cook doing”, his responses was…..”I’m not dead yet!” It makes me laugh ever time I replay it in my head!

Ok so here I am not really sure where this food blog will take me but what else do I have to do here in Naples except for cooking, cleaning, enjoying a nice cappuccino and a warm croissant filled with Nutella at the local cafe bar?!….. With this blog, I’m going with the wind. Goodness I love that song “She’s Like The Wind”, even more I LOVE the movie “Dirty Dancing”. See what I mean, going with it!

The recipes I enjoy were given to me from family and friends as well as new ones I’ve concocted. I hope you will relish in these and perhaps come up with a new recipe, with your own twist!

I hope to hear your comments and views!

Ciao Ciao,
The Bean

2 comments:

  1. Glad for your new blog and your recipes. Bring them on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch Theresa!!!

    ReplyDelete